Monday, January 12, 2015

GABY's CORNER! :D

So, I have not been updating you guys on my journey with my Damon Braces (SORRY! D: ) 
But here is a quick Update: ... 

Jan 12, 2015: Well today I've had my braces for a little over a year ( 12/12/13) and I could not be any more happy with them. of course, I have those days were I wish I could eat all the chips and candy in the world, But I can't lol Aside from that the results have been GREAT! the wire changes were not as bad as I anticipated. I think the only wire that really got me by surprise was the rectangular wire. Even then it was not as bad of an experience than the previous time. (not saying my previous ortho hurt me, just saying the braces were a little a LOT tight lol).. I am currently waiting on a couple of small spaces to close to be finished with Treatment. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D I would definitely recommend the Damon system, for kids, adults. If you ever have any questions feel free to call our office and ask for me or any of my co-workers! (they are friendly too! :D ) 




_Gaby <3

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking the time to write this informative post on your blog. I'd like to congratulate you on your work. Have a great rest of your day and keep posting.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete